Thursday, July 3, 2008

Buongiorno!

Well, here I am, sitting in an internet cafe in Rome. We arrived safely yesterday and did a little bit of "getting to know you" stuff. No big events or news yet.

The other woman who is playing the Queen of the Night is just that: a woman. A full-grown woman. Which is a little intimidating, I'm not going to lie. But, you know, I auditioned for this role and they heard a lot of other people and they still cast me, so I'm just going to give it my best shot.

Say a little prayer for all of us. Our bodies are hating us right now for putting them through a nine-hour plane ride (with stale air) and a six-hour time change. I don't think that anyone's voice is in its best shape.

I've got to figure out a better way to blog. It's a good little jaunt to the internet cafe and wireless in our hotel costs more. AND, I can't post pictures here, which I know I'll want to do. Hopefully I'll be able to think of a better way soon.
Ciao!

P.S. Listening to "Dark Side of the Moon" while flying on a plane will induce strange, strange dreams.

No comments: