Saturday, July 12, 2008

Lord, beer me strength...

Jokes from The Office a) are hilarious and b) make things more bearable sometimes.

Today marks the first day that I've been heavily annoyed since I've been in Italy. A lot of the people at Operafestival are acting like they're at summer camp, not in a professional, contractual opera production. Drama. I mean, I know we're actors, but I thought that maybe we could keep the drama on the stage. I should have known.

But Italy is still wonderful. We have tomorrow morning off, so Anna and I are planning on going to Trastevere, which is the sort of bohemian area of town. They also have an open air market on Sunday mornings, which is the largest flea market in Europe, I believe. So, it's shopping time.

P.S. I think Europeans have the right idea with this "siesta" phenomenon. A giant nap in the middle of the day = very yes.

No comments: